Giving to Tiegerman - Support Extraordinary Teaching
Since 1985, Tiegerman's mission has been to identify children with language disorders and developmental disabilities as early as possible to prepare them for a world filled with words, sentences, and messages.
We are one of a few specialized schools in the nation for children with language and communication disorders. Our Founder and CEO Dr. Tiegerman (Dr. T) wrote the book on the Tiegerman Learning Method (TLM) and created an one of a kind intensive program. The TLM is based on the belief that nothing is more important than the acquisition of both “words and sentences,” because you cannot effectively communicate without them.
Your gift to the Tiegerman Fund plays an important role in supporting our school’s most prevalent needs.
- A gift to the The Tiegerman Fund is an annual unrestricted funds that afford our school the opportunity to reinforce the programs, projects and initiatives that directly affect all of our students and individuals each day.
- Providing a gift of restricted funds for capital projects or purchases.
- Various naming opportunities throughout our schools and buildings.
- Providing a lasting gift in your memory through planned giving.
- Gifts of stocks, securities or real estate.
Your gift to The Tiegerman Fund can be made HERE. For other giving opportunities, please call 516-609-2000 x313.
Thank you for helping to build our future together!