Are you seeing PDF's? Here's what you can do!
1.Please make sure you are subscribed to all of your classes. If you need assistance, please let me know.
2. Please make sure you can access the first 10 days of assignments for each class.
3. Some classes are PDF assignments. You may print out the activity portion and have your child fill in the answers. If you do not have access to a printer, your child may write their answers on a piece of paper. Please make sure each paper is labeled with the subject and activity number.
To Submit work, you have some options, please see what works for you:
4. If you have printed activity pages or wrote answers on a separate piece of paper, do you have access to a scanner? You may scan in the completed assignments to each subject teacher.
5. If you do not have a scanner, there is an app called DocSan that will allow you to use your phone to take a picture that will look like it has been scanned in and you can email that to your subject teacher.
6. You may also take a picture of the activity and e-mail that to your subject teacher.
7. If you are unable to do the above for PDF assignments, please keep all activities neat and organized in a folder or box that your child can hand in when we return.
8. Some classes have posted Nearpod assignments. These assignments are submitted directly through Nearpod when you submit your answers. For Day 11-15 assignments, you will see more Nearpod assignments posted to your class pages.